Collateral event of Expo 2015 dedicated to the concepts of water and heritage. An exhibition on culture and science hosted by the new Pavilion in Marghera, Venice.
The exhibition tells a story about water as an heritage and showcases professional excellence in research and industry connected to the importance of water. See how:
- Aquae Venezia 2015 will be hosted by the multifunctional pavilion overlooking Venice, a project by architect Michele De Lucchi realised in Marghera (Venice) by Condotte Immobiliare. The whole area of Aquae Venezia 2015 stretches over 50.000 sqm directly on the Venetian Lagoon.
Many collateral and simultaneous events, in which every aspects of the theme of water as heritage will be discussed: from the natural environment to the working environment, from industry to agriculture, going also through food, health and free time:
- “Pianeta Acqua”, by eAmbiente and with the scientific coordination of Gabriella Chiellino, is made up of three B2B and B2C conferences on drainage, irrigation, measures against desertification and recovery of contaminated areas.
- “Acqua e Vita”, by the Fondazione Umberto Veronesi with the scientific coordination of Chiara Tonelli, is a series of science conferences dedicated by the foundation to wellness and health.
- “Festival dell’Acqua”, is the water festival by Federutility.
- “Work at Seaworld – International exhibition on the sea economy and on the Blue Economy”
- “AltaBirra – Beer Exhibition high in creativity content” by Officina Comunicazione & Eventi.
- Aquae Venezia 2015 also includes a permanent exhibition section where you can find the “Leonardo Park”, a theme park about Leonardo Da Vinci outside the pavilion. There will be also other temporary commercial, cultural and scientific events. Conferences, a business B2B area, workshops and matchmaking.
- Oltrexpo. Aquae Venezia 2015 offers as a hub of services for tourism with Oltrexpo: this will be an information point for tourists who plan to discover Venice and its region.
“… Aquae Venezia 2015 is an ambitious project in which Venice is the subject of the debate on water as a world heritage… The Pavilion in Marghera will help redevelop an area which is essential for our territory…”
President of Expo Venice Cesare De Michelis
Sign up and receive