Aquatilis Expedition are young scientists plan an epic three-year journey through the unknown set to explore the world of most extraordinary creatures.
Aquatilis Expedition is a custom-built expedition yacht will carry them through the world’s oceans for three years. The places they sail to will take the breath away with their beauty, or with their danger. The use of the most cutting-edge technology will give the opportunity to scrutinize:
- The expedition leader is Alexander Semenov (link), a marine biologist underwater photographer with a huge dream.
- Science is not only about lab coats and lectures. Media allows us to make anyone a scholar and put them right in the midst of engaging scientific action.
- The main goal of the expedition is to research and document the life of the World’s oceans and creatures inhabiting them.
- Aquatilis will be the first ever around-the-world dive expedition to bring research to life through multimedia broadcasting.
- An amazing web site (link) to understand the greatness of Shipping What will last nearly three years
All scientific discoveries start as dreams seasoned with curiosity. Countless creatures fill our oceans, they beg to be discovered, studied and shown.
Aquatilis Expedition will set sail in 2015 and in three-year journey will cover over 30.000 miles, exploring the World ocean and its inhabitants, sharing colorful photos and videos of underwater life and adventures its team will have.
Subscribe to newsletter #ILoveThisPlanet