Banksy exhibition is to define his artistic enterprises because like him all artists must stir the soul. An exclusive retrospective at the Palazzo Cipolla, in Rome.
“I Love This Planet” has already been hailed as the designer for the sustainable future must excite! (Link) so they must push our conscience to the limit, there where we try to suppress it, bursting out reflection. And Banksy succeeds only with a picture, done as it should.
Save the exhibit: Banksy! In Rome:
- “War, Capitalism & Freedom” is a major Banksy exhibition of works by the artist from private collections, conceived and promoted by Fondazione Terzo Pilastro – Italia e Mediterraneo (link), it operates in the social, health, educational, cultural and support scientific research.
- Around 150 works (50 album covers) including sculptures, stencils.
- Curated by Stefano Antonelli, Francesca Mezzano & Acoris Andipa.
Banksy Does New York (2014)
“31 works of art in 31 days” documentary chronicling the famed street artist’s in New York.
- War, Capitalism and Freedom, is the title of the exhibition and also they are the contemporary themes that run through the works of the main international street artist. A great artist exhibition to be held in Palazzo Cipolla, from May 24 to September 4, 2016, in Rome.
- The exhibition includes an extensive Banksy corpus coming from private collections. The exhibition will include original paintings, prints, sculptures and rare items, many of them have never been exhibited before.
- It is an nonprofit exhibition, characterized by a strong educational component aimed at schools, which is a comprehensive scientific review artist.
After Banksy exhibition, here is the http://www.banksy.co.uk/ official website (link)
Art in Liverpool, a transgressive site that tries to stand out from the pack, every so often provides pieces of his art that you can download!
–> Sign up for the newsletter #ILoveThisPlanet